Friday, December 23, 2011

More Cats - Kavanagh Kittens


Happy Holidays!

I haven't been doing much dog rescue lately...but I have turned into the CAT WHISPERER! I can't turn my back on any animal...and these kittens are no exception. I recently moved to Baltimore County and my new neighbors left their cat behind. I knew she recently had a litter but I did not know they left the babies there too! Animal Control has not been able to get them yet but I have been feeding them. For a few weeks I only thought there were 2 kittens but a new one has appeared now that they are at the exploring age. I estimate them to be about 10 weeks but I am not an expert! They have shelter as they can get in and out of the house and there is a screened porch. They are fed regulary by myself and a neighbor.

I am looking for foster homes for the kittens and mother. I would like to catch them, have them checked out by a vet and fixed. They are all brown tabbies...but the latest kitten to appear has a very beautiful pattern. I will get betters pics soon. I am still gaining the little one's trust. I can not take them in but I would in a heartbeat if I could.

If anyone is in the position to help, please feel free to contact me. I have a ChipIn page for the kittens, a paypal account or you can donate directly to my vet. See below for details.

I will update the blog soon with pictures and video so stay tuned!


No comments: