Thursday, September 16, 2010

Help Us Help Jelly Belly!!!




So I had some free time and I was browsing through some posts on The Pit Bull Forum (PBF). My friend that works at BARCS posted a video about a female dog named Jelly Belly. Well, lets just say it was love at first sight. I totally fell for this dog and I haven't even met her in person yet. I am going to visit her the first chance I get at the shelter this week and I am going to try my hardest to find a foster home for her.

I am a "big girl" myself, I can totally relate with the struggles Ms. Jelly Belly faces so I guess we can begin our Weight Loss Journey together! :)

Watch this video and tell me you don't want to help her!! She is adorable!!!



On a serious note, EBBRR has no foster homes right now and we need your help to help the dogs. We have to have serious foster homes that can commit to a long term stay for our rescues. Jelly Belly looks so happy and spunky and she deserves a HOME.



Please email me if you think you might be up to the challenge! Michelle at mdebbrr@yahoo.com


9/18/2010 Update: Ok, so its been hard to find someone to adopt Jelly Belly straight from the shelter and my driving everyone crazy looking for a foster home hasn't worked yet either. A few people expressed interest in sponsoring her, so I am going to look into boarding her temporarily and at least by her some time. I really do not like to board/kennel a dog long term but I know its going to be a challenge to find a foster home for this girl. I don't want to give up on her! It was love right away.
If you are interested in sponsoring her boarding and vet work, please contact me. Thank you again for all your emails of support!

Michelle
Email: mdebbrr@yahoo.com






No comments: