Friday, August 06, 2010

Topaz - Adopted....Again!


Well Topaz is now in her third home to date. First home surrendered her to the shelter. Then my brother and his girlfriend adopted her... things were perfect until their relationship changed. Topaz has been around infants and toddlers since she was a few months old and she is wonderful with children! Topaz, I think has met her match... The Robert's!

The Robert's application on paper was excellent. I felt very comfortable with them right away. Sue, from Twin Tiers Rescue, did a home visit for me with only a days notice! Thank you Sue!!! Sue gave the official thumbs up and we met the family at The Happy Hound Hotel in PA.

I think it was love at first site... but I will wait to see how things go. I think this was a perfect match! What do you think?

No comments: